Scrabble word: DECAPOD
In which Scrabble dictionary does DECAPOD exist?
Definitions of DECAPOD in dictionaries:
- noun - crustaceans characteristically having five pairs of locomotor appendages each joined to a segment of the thorax
- noun - cephalopods having eight short tentacles plus two long ones
- A crustacean of the order Decapoda, such as a crab, lobster, or shrimp, characteristically having ten legs, each joined to a segment of the thorax.
- Of or relating to the Decapoda or a decapod.
- noun - a ten-legged crustacean
There are 7 letters in DECAPOD: A C D D E O P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DECAPOD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DECAPOD plus a wildcard: DECAPOD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DECAPOD
Images for DECAPOD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.