Scrabble word: DECAPOD
In which Scrabble dictionary does DECAPOD exist?
Definitions of DECAPOD in dictionaries:
- noun - crustaceans characteristically having five pairs of locomotor appendages each joined to a segment of the thorax
- noun - cephalopods having eight short tentacles plus two long ones
- A crustacean of the order Decapoda, such as a crab, lobster, or shrimp, characteristically having ten legs, each joined to a segment of the thorax.
- Of or relating to the Decapoda or a decapod.
- noun - a ten-legged crustacean