Scrabble word: CONQUER
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONQUER exist?
Definitions of CONQUER in dictionaries:
- verb - to put down by force or authority
- verb - take possession of by force, as after an invasion
- verb - overcome by conquest
- To defeat or subdue by force, especially by force of arms.
- To gain or secure control of by or as if by force of arms: scientists battling to conquer disease; a singer who conquered the operatic world.
- See Synonyms at defeat.
- verb - to overcome by force