Scrabble word: CONQUER
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONQUER exist?
Definitions of CONQUER in dictionaries:
- verb - to put down by force or authority
- verb - take possession of by force, as after an invasion
- verb - overcome by conquest
- To defeat or subdue by force, especially by force of arms.
- To gain or secure control of by or as if by force of arms: scientists battling to conquer disease; a singer who conquered the operatic world.
- See Synonyms at defeat.
- verb - to overcome by force
There are 7 letters in CONQUER: C E N O Q R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONQUER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONQUER plus a wildcard: CONQUER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONQUER
Images for CONQUER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.