Scrabble word: COMMONER
In which Scrabble dictionary does COMMONER exist?
Definitions of COMMONER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who holds no title
- adj - belonging to or participated in by a community as a whole
- adj - having no special distinction or quality
- adj - common to or shared by two or more parties
- adj - commonly encountered
- adj - being or characteristic of or appropriate to everyday language
- adj - of or associated with the great masses of people
- adj - of low or inferior quality or value
- adj - lacking refinement or cultivation or taste
- adj - to be expected
- One of the common people.
- A person without noble rank or title.
- noun - one of the common people