Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BUGGERY
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUGGERY exist?
Definitions of BUGGERY in dictionaries:
- noun - intercourse via the anus, committed by a man with a man or woman
- n - unnatural copulation
There are 7 letters in BUGGERY: B E G G R U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BUGGERY plus a wildcard: BUGGERY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUGGERY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BUGGERY
- Spices of Life Definition of buggery
- Pudenda Display Plates in the Collection
- 07 July 2010 Locust blog
- Serial horse-shagger Rodell Vereen was charged with buggery and ...
- buggery The Sensual Sculptress
- human pyramid crashes on a riverbank in Mirpur 1994.
- Our buggery laws our business UNAIDS Caribbean
- millennium buggery ahead
- Filebuggery by numbers 28-55-2.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.