Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BUGGER
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUGGER exist?
Definitions of BUGGER in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who engages in anal copulation (especially a male who engages in anal copulation with another male)
- verb - practice anal sex upon
- A sodomite.
- A contemptible or disreputable person.
- To practice sodomy.
- v - to wish evil upon
There are 6 letters in BUGGER: B E G G R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUGGER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BUGGER plus a wildcard: BUGGER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUGGER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BUGGER
- The Black Egg Sucking Leech Woolly bugger fly fishing lure fly
- Wooly bugger Red - Fly Large
- Conehead Wooly bugger Fly - FlyFishing with Fish4Flies.com
- bugger off Noah Voices from Russia
- Climbup Insect Interceptors new & inexpensive passive bed bug ...
- Crossing the bugger-Dixon Line June 2011
- Review]Before I Go To Sleep The bugger
- bugger Blood BH Fishing Fly Fly Fishing - bugger Blood BH Fishing Fly ...
- vanagon). vanagon engine specifications. vanagon losses power..
- ASTON MARTIN DBS AUTOMOBILE WORLD CAR NEWS CAR REVIEWS CAR ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.