Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AUTACOID
In which Scrabble dictionary does AUTACOID exist?
Definitions of AUTACOID in dictionaries:
- noun - any physiologically active internal secretion especially one of uncertain classification
- An organic substance, such as a hormone, produced in one part of an organism and transported by the blood, lymph, or sap to another part of the organism where it exerts a physiologic effect on that part.
- adj - a secretion of the endocrine organs [n -S] : HORMONAL, HORMONIC
There are 8 letters in AUTACOID: A A C D I O T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AUTACOID
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AUTACOID plus a wildcard: AUTACOID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AUTACOID
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AUTACOID
- Lamina De Asbesto
- Learn and talk about autacoid Biomolecules
- No More Strangers Humans Video Release Party Vancouver Is Awesome
- ScienceDirect.com - Trends in Neurosciences - Nerve growth factor ...
- Sexual dimorphism and diergism of the mammalian central nitric oxide ...
- Lori Davis - Email Address Phone numbers everything www.123people ...
- AcademiaNet - Prof. Dr. Ingrid Fleming
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.