Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ANGULAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANGULAR exist?
Definitions of ANGULAR in dictionaries:
- adj - measured by an angle or by the rate of change of an angle
- adj - having angles or an angular shape
- Having, forming, or consisting of an angle or angles.
- Measured by an angle or by degrees of an arc.
- Bony and lean; gaunt: an angular face.
- Lacking grace or smoothness; awkward: an angular gait.
- Rigid, stiff, and unyielding in character or disposition: “the cold, angular brand of materialism” (David K.
- adj - having sharp corners
There are 7 letters in ANGULAR: A A G L N R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ANGULAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ANGULAR plus a wildcard: ANGULAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANGULAR
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ANGULAR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.