Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GRANULAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRANULAR exist?
Definitions of GRANULAR in dictionaries:
- adj - composed of or covered with particles resembling meal in texture or consistency
- adj - having a granular structure like that of chondrites
- Composed or appearing to be composed of granules or grains.
- Having a grainy texture.
- Containing granules: granular cells.
- adj - composed of granules
There are 8 letters in GRANULAR: A A G L N R R U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GRANULAR plus a wildcard: GRANULAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRANULAR
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GRANULAR
- granular material - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- granular cast
- Honors Chemistry period 7 2010-2011 October 2010
- sharepoint 2010 _.Net - ...
- Diaagnosis Axillary granular parakeratosis
- granular Cell (Congenital) Epulis
- Formao do acrossomo do espermatozide
- potassium nitrate granular potassium nitrate granular kno3 is ...
- Patent EP2431462A2 - Novel endoglucanases - Google Patents
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.