Scrabble word: ADJOURN
In which Scrabble dictionary does ADJOURN exist?
Definitions of ADJOURN in dictionaries:
- verb - close at the end of a session
- verb - break from a meeting or gathering
- To suspend proceedings to another time or place.
- To move from one place to another: After the meal we adjourned to the living room.
- verb - to suspend until a later time
There are 7 letters in ADJOURN: A D J N O R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ADJOURN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ADJOURN plus a wildcard: ADJOURN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ADJOURN
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ADJOURN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.