Is SAYING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SAYING in various dictionaries:
- noun - a word or phrase that particular people use in particular situations
- verb - express in words
- verb - report or maintain
- verb - express a supposition
- verb - have or contain a certain wording or form
- verb - give instructions to or direct somebody to do something with authority
- verb - speak, pronounce, or utter in a certain way
- verb - communicate or express nonverbally
- verb - utter aloud
- verb - state as one's opinion or judgement
- verb - recite or repeat a fixed text
- verb - indicate
- Something, such as an adage or a maxim, that is said.
- noun - a brief statement of a general truth or principle
There are 6 letters in SAYING: A G I N S Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SAYING
To search all scrabble anagrams of SAYING, to go: SAYING?
Rearrange the letters in SAYING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SAYING
What's nearby SAYING
Lookup in Wiki for SAYING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SAYING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SAYING"