Is SAFFRON valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SAFFRON in various dictionaries:
- noun - Old World crocus having purple or white flowers with aromatic pungent orange stigmas used in flavoring food
- noun - dried pungent stigmas of the Old World saffron crocus
- noun - a shade of yellow tinged with orange
- A corm-producing plant (Crocus sativus) native to the Old World, having purple or white flowers with orange stigmas.
- The dried aromatic stigmas of this plant, used to color foods and as a cooking spice and dyestuff.
- A moderate or strong orange yellow to moderate orange.
- noun - a flowering plant
There are 7 letters in SAFFRON: A F F N O R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SAFFRON
To search all scrabble anagrams of SAFFRON, to go: SAFFRON?
Rearrange the letters in SAFFRON and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of SAFFRON
5 letters out of SAFFRON
4 letters out of SAFFRON
3 letters out of SAFFRON
2 letters out of SAFFRON
Contextual use of SAFFRON
What's nearby SAFFRON
Lookup in Wiki for SAFFRON
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SAFFRON, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SAFFRON"