Is PROMPTS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PROMPTS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a cue given to a performer (usually the beginning of the next line to be spoken)
- noun - (computer science) a symbol that appears on the computer screen to indicate that the computer is ready to receive a command
- verb - give an incentive for action
- verb - serve as the inciting cause of
- verb - assist (somebody acting or reciting) by suggesting the next words of something forgotten or imperfectly learned
- adj - quick to act or respond
- verb - to induce to action
There are 7 letters in PROMPTS: M O P P R S T
To search all scrabble anagrams of PROMPTS, to go: PROMPTS?
Rearrange the letters in PROMPTS and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of PROMPTS
6 letters out of PROMPTS
5 letters out of PROMPTS
4 letters out of PROMPTS
3 letters out of PROMPTS
2 letters out of PROMPTS
Contextual use of PROMPTS
What's nearby PROMPTS
Lookup in Wiki for PROMPTS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PROMPTS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PROMPTS"