Is NUCLEUSES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NUCLEUSES in various dictionaries:
- noun - a part of the cell containing DNA and RNA and responsible for growth and reproduction
- noun - the positively charged dense center of an atom
- noun - a small group of indispensable persons or things
- noun - (astronomy) the center of the head of a comet
- noun - any histologically identifiable mass of neural cell bodies in the brain or spinal cord
- noun - the central structure of the lens that is surrounded by the cortex
- noun - an essential part of a cell
There are 9 letters in NUCLEUSES: C E E L N S S U U
To search all scrabble anagrams of NUCLEUSES, to go: NUCLEUSES?
Rearrange the letters in NUCLEUSES and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of NUCLEUSES
7 letters out of NUCLEUSES
6 letters out of NUCLEUSES
5 letters out of NUCLEUSES
4 letters out of NUCLEUSES
3 letters out of NUCLEUSES
2 letters out of NUCLEUSES
Contextual use of NUCLEUSES
What's nearby NUCLEUSES
Lookup in Wiki for NUCLEUSES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NUCLEUSES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NUCLEUSES"