Is NUCLEUS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NUCLEUS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a part of the cell containing DNA and RNA and responsible for growth and reproduction
- noun - the positively charged dense center of an atom
- noun - a small group of indispensable persons or things
- noun - (astronomy) the center of the head of a comet
- noun - any histologically identifiable mass of neural cell bodies in the brain or spinal cord
- noun - the central structure of the lens that is surrounded by the cortex
- A central or essential part around which other parts are gathered or grouped; a core: the nucleus of a city.
- Something regarded as a basis for future development and growth; a kernel: a few paintings that formed the nucleus of a great art collection.
- A large, membrane-bound, usually spherical protoplasmic structure within a living cell, containing the cell’s hereditary material and controlling its metabolism, growth, and reproduction.
- The central kernel of a nut or seed.
- The center of a starch granule.
- A group of specialized nerve cells or a localized mass of gray matter in the brain or spinal cord.
- The positively charged central region of an atom, composed of protons and neutrons and containing almost all of the mass of the atom.
- A group of atoms bound in a structure, such as a benzene ring, that is resistant to alteration in chemical reactions.
- The central portion of the head of a comet.
- The central or brightest part of a nebula or galaxy.
- A particle on which water vapor molecules accumulate in free air to form a droplet or ice crystal.
- noun - an essential part of a cell
There are 7 letters in NUCLEUS: C E L N S U U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NUCLEUS
To search all scrabble anagrams of NUCLEUS, to go: NUCLEUS?
Rearrange the letters in NUCLEUS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of NUCLEUS
What's nearby NUCLEUS
Lookup in Wiki for NUCLEUS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NUCLEUS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NUCLEUS"