Is MOORING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MOORING in various dictionaries:
- noun - a place where a craft can be made fast
- noun - (nautical) a line that holds an object (especially a boat) in place
- verb - secure in or as if in a berth or dock
- verb - come into or dock at a wharf
- verb - secure with cables or ropes
- A place or structure to which a vessel or aircraft can be moored.
- Equipment, such as anchors or chains, for holding fast a vessel or an aircraft.
- Often moorings.
- noun - a place where a vessel may be moored
There are 7 letters in MOORING: G I M N O O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MOORING
To search all scrabble anagrams of MOORING, to go: MOORING?
Rearrange the letters in MOORING and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of MOORING
6 letters out of MOORING
5 letters out of MOORING
4 letters out of MOORING
3 letters out of MOORING
2 letters out of MOORING
Contextual use of MOORING
What's nearby MOORING
Lookup in Wiki for MOORING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MOORING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MOORING"