Is MEANING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MEANING in various dictionaries:
- noun - the message that is intended or expressed or signified
- noun - the idea that is intended
- verb - mean or intend to express or convey
- verb - have as a logical consequence
- verb - denote or connote
- verb - have in mind as a purpose
- verb - have a specified degree of importance
- verb - intend to refer to
- verb - destine or designate for a certain purpose
- adj - rich in significance or implication
- Something that is conveyed or signified; sense or significance.
- Something that one wishes to convey, especially by language: The writer’s meaning was obscured by his convoluted prose.
- An interpreted goal, intent, or end: “The central meaning of his pontificate is to restore papal authority” (Conor Cruise O’Brien).
- Inner significance: “But who can comprehend the meaning of the voice of the city?” (O.
- Full of meaning; expressive.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “the idea that is conveyed by something, such as a word, an action, a gesture, or a situation”: Synonyms are words that have the same or approximately the same meaning.
- noun - something that one intends to convey by language
There are 7 letters in MEANING: A E G I M N N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MEANING
To search all scrabble anagrams of MEANING, to go: MEANING?
Rearrange the letters in MEANING and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of MEANING
6 letters out of MEANING
5 letters out of MEANING
4 letters out of MEANING
3 letters out of MEANING
2 letters out of MEANING
Contextual use of MEANING
What's nearby MEANING
Lookup in Wiki for MEANING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MEANING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MEANING"