Is NAMING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NAMING in various dictionaries:
- noun - the verbal act of naming
- noun - the act of putting a person into a non-elective position
- verb - assign a specified (usually proper) proper name to
- verb - give the name or identifying characteristics of
- verb - charge with a function
- verb - create and charge with a task or function
- verb - mention and identify by name
- verb - make reference to
- verb - identify as in botany or biology, for example
- verb - give or make a list of
- verb - determine or distinguish the nature of a problem or an illness through a diagnostic analysis
- adj - inclined to or serving for the giving of names
- adj - to give a title to [v NAMED, NAMING, NAMES] : NAMABLE, NAMEABLE
There are 6 letters in NAMING: A G I M N N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NAMING
To search all scrabble anagrams of NAMING, to go: NAMING?
Rearrange the letters in NAMING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of NAMING
What's nearby NAMING
Lookup in Wiki for NAMING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NAMING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NAMING"