Is LUSTER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LUSTER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a quality that outshines the usual
- noun - the visual property of something that shines with reflected light
- noun - a surface coating for ceramics or porcelain
- Soft reflected light; sheen.
- Brilliance or radiance of light; brightness.
- Glory, radiance, distinction, or splendor, as of achievement, reputation, or beauty.
- A glass pendant, especially on a chandelier.
- A decorative object, such as a chandelier, that gives off light.
- Any of various substances, such as wax or glaze, used to give an object a gloss or polish.
- The surface glossiness of ceramic ware after glazing, especially the metallic sheen of lusterware.
- A fabric, such as alpaca, having a glossy surface.
- The appearance of a mineral surface judged by its brilliance and ability to reflect light.
- To give a gloss, glaze, or sheen to.
- To be or become lustrous.
- verb - to make or become lustrous
There are 6 letters in LUSTER: E L R S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LUSTER
To search all scrabble anagrams of LUSTER, to go: LUSTER?
Rearrange the letters in LUSTER and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of LUSTER
5 letters out of LUSTER
4 letters out of LUSTER
3 letters out of LUSTER
2 letters out of LUSTER
Contextual use of LUSTER
What's nearby LUSTER
Lookup in Wiki for LUSTER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LUSTER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LUSTER"