Is CLUSTER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CLUSTER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a grouping of a number of similar things
- verb - come together as in a cluster or flock
- verb - gather or cause to gather into a cluster
- A group of the same or similar elements gathered or occurring closely together; a bunch: “She held out her hand, a small tight cluster of fingers” (Anne Tyler).
- Two or more successive consonants in a word, as cl and st in the word cluster.
- verb - to form into a cluster (a group of similar objects)
There are 7 letters in CLUSTER: C E L R S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CLUSTER
To search all scrabble anagrams of CLUSTER, to go: CLUSTER?
Rearrange the letters in CLUSTER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of CLUSTER
6 letters out of CLUSTER
5 letters out of CLUSTER
4 letters out of CLUSTER
3 letters out of CLUSTER
2 letters out of CLUSTER
Contextual use of CLUSTER
What's nearby CLUSTER
Lookup in Wiki for CLUSTER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CLUSTER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CLUSTER"