Is LIGHTING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LIGHTING in various dictionaries:
- noun - having abundant light or illumination
- noun - apparatus for supplying artificial light effects for the stage or a film
- noun - the craft of providing artificial light
- noun - the act of setting something on fire
- verb - make lighter or brighter
- verb - begin to smoke
- verb - to come to rest, settle
- verb - cause to start burning
- verb - fall to somebody by assignment or lot
- verb - alight from (a horse)
- The state of being lighted; illumination.
- The method or equipment used to provide artificial illumination.
- The illumination so provided.
- The act or process of igniting.
There are 8 letters in LIGHTING: G G H I I L N T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LIGHTING
To search all scrabble anagrams of LIGHTING, to go: LIGHTING?
Rearrange the letters in LIGHTING and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of LIGHTING
7 letters out of LIGHTING
6 letters out of LIGHTING
5 letters out of LIGHTING
4 letters out of LIGHTING
3 letters out of LIGHTING
2 letters out of LIGHTING
Contextual use of LIGHTING
What's nearby LIGHTING
Lookup in Wiki for LIGHTING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LIGHTING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LIGHTING"