Is LIGHTNING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LIGHTNING in various dictionaries:
- noun - abrupt electric discharge from cloud to cloud or from cloud to earth accompanied by the emission of light
- noun - the flash of light that accompanies an electric discharge in the atmosphere (or something resembling such a flash)
- An abrupt, discontinuous natural electric discharge in the atmosphere.
- The visible flash of light accompanying such a discharge.
- A sudden, usually improbable stroke of fortune.
There are 9 letters in LIGHTNING: G G H I I L N N T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LIGHTNING
To search all scrabble anagrams of LIGHTNING, to go: LIGHTNING?
Rearrange the letters in LIGHTNING and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of LIGHTNING
8 letters out of LIGHTNING
7 letters out of LIGHTNING
6 letters out of LIGHTNING
5 letters out of LIGHTNING
4 letters out of LIGHTNING
3 letters out of LIGHTNING
2 letters out of LIGHTNING
Contextual use of LIGHTNING
What's nearby LIGHTNING
Lookup in Wiki for LIGHTNING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LIGHTNING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LIGHTNING"