Is LESSON valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LESSON in various dictionaries:
- noun - a unit of instruction
- noun - punishment intended as a warning to others
- noun - the significance of a story or event
- noun - a task assigned for individual study
- Something to be learned: lessons from observing nature.
- A period of instruction; a class.
- An assignment or exercise in which something is to be learned.
- The act or an instance of instructing; teaching.
- An experience, example, or observation that imparts beneficial new knowledge or wisdom.
- The knowledge or wisdom so acquired.
- A rebuke or reprimand.
- Often Lesson.
- To teach a lesson to; instruct.
- To rebuke or reprimand.
- verb - to supply with knowledge
There are 6 letters in LESSON: E L N O S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LESSON
To search all scrabble anagrams of LESSON, to go: LESSON?
Rearrange the letters in LESSON and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of LESSON
5 letters out of LESSON
4 letters out of LESSON
3 letters out of LESSON
2 letters out of LESSON
Contextual use of LESSON
What's nearby LESSON
Lookup in Wiki for LESSON
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LESSON, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LESSON"