Is IMPOUND valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of IMPOUND in various dictionaries:
- verb - take temporary possession of as a security, by legal authority
- verb - place or shut up in a pound
- To confine in or as if in a pound: capture and impound stray dogs.
- To seize and retain in legal custody: impounding disputed electoral ballots.
- To set aside in a fund rather than spend as prescribed: a governor who impounded monies designated for the use of cities and towns.
- To accumulate and store in a reservoir: By damming the stream, the engineers impounded its waters for irrigation.
- verb - to seize and retain in legal custody
There are 7 letters in IMPOUND: D I M N O P U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to IMPOUND
To search all scrabble anagrams of IMPOUND, to go: IMPOUND?
Rearrange the letters in IMPOUND and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of IMPOUND
6 letters out of IMPOUND
5 letters out of IMPOUND
4 letters out of IMPOUND
3 letters out of IMPOUND
2 letters out of IMPOUND
Contextual use of IMPOUND
What's nearby IMPOUND
Lookup in Wiki for IMPOUND
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of IMPOUND, do not miss the additional links under "More about: IMPOUND"