Is DUMP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DUMP in various dictionaries:
- noun - a coarse term for defecation
- noun - a piece of land where waste materials are dumped
- noun - (computer science) a copy of the contents of a computer storage device
- noun - a place where supplies can be stored
- verb - throw away as refuse
- verb - sever all ties with, usually unceremoniously or irresponsibly
- verb - sell at artificially low prices
- verb - drop (stuff) in a heap or mass
- verb - fall abruptly
- verb - knock down with force
- To release or throw down in a large mass.
- To empty (material) out of a container or vehicle: dumped the load of stones.
- To empty out (a container or vehicle), as by overturning or tilting.
- To get rid of; discard: a fine for dumping trash on public land; dumped the extra gear overboard.
- To discard or reject unceremoniously: dump an old friend.
- To place (goods or stock, for example) on the market in large quantities and at a low price.
- To transfer (data stored internally in a computer) from one place to another, as from a memory to a printout, without processing.
- To knock down; beat.
- To fall or drop abruptly.
- To discharge cargo or contents; unload.
- To criticize another severely: was always dumping on me.
- A place where refuse is dumped: a garbage dump; a nuclear waste dump.
- A storage place for goods or supplies; a depot: an ammunition dump.
- An unordered accumulation; a pile.
- An instance or the result of dumping stored data.
- A poorly maintained or disreputable place.
- verb - to let fall heavily
There are 4 letters in DUMP: D M P U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DUMP
To search all scrabble anagrams of DUMP, to go: DUMP?
Rearrange the letters in DUMP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DUMP
What's nearby DUMP
Lookup in Wiki for DUMP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DUMP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DUMP"