Is IMMOBILIZE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of IMMOBILIZE in various dictionaries:
- verb - hold as reserve or withdraw from circulation
- verb - to hold fast or prevent from moving
- verb - make defenseless
- verb - convert (assets) into fixed capital
- verb - prohibit the conversion or use of (assets)
- verb - cause to be unable to move
- To render immobile.
- To fix the position of (a joint or fractured limb), as with a splint or cast.
- To impede movement or use of: Severe weather immobilized the rescue team.
- To withdraw (specie) from circulation and reserve as security for other money.
- To convert (floating capital) into fixed capital.
There are 10 letters in IMMOBILIZE: B E I I I L M M O Z
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to IMMOBILIZE
To search all scrabble anagrams of IMMOBILIZE, to go: IMMOBILIZE?
Rearrange the letters in IMMOBILIZE and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of IMMOBILIZE
8 letters out of IMMOBILIZE
6 letters out of IMMOBILIZE
5 letters out of IMMOBILIZE
4 letters out of IMMOBILIZE
3 letters out of IMMOBILIZE
2 letters out of IMMOBILIZE
Contextual use of IMMOBILIZE
What's nearby IMMOBILIZE
Lookup in Wiki for IMMOBILIZE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of IMMOBILIZE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: IMMOBILIZE"