Is ZOMBIE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ZOMBIE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a dead body that has been brought back to life by a supernatural force
- noun - (voodooism) a spirit or supernatural force that reanimates a dead body
- noun - a god of voodoo cults of African origin worshipped especially in West Indies
- noun - someone who acts or responds in a mechanical or apathetic way
- noun - several kinds of rum with fruit juice and usually apricot liqueur
- A snake god of voodoo cults in West Africa, Haiti, and the southern United States.
- A supernatural power or spell that according to voodoo belief can enter into and reanimate a corpse.
- A corpse revived in this way.
- One who looks or behaves like an automaton.
- A tall mixed drink made of various rums, liqueur, and fruit juice.
- noun - a will-less human capable only of automatic movement
There are 6 letters in ZOMBIE: B E I M O Z
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ZOMBIE
To search all scrabble anagrams of ZOMBIE, to go: ZOMBIE?
Rearrange the letters in ZOMBIE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ZOMBIE
What's nearby ZOMBIE
Lookup in Wiki for ZOMBIE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ZOMBIE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ZOMBIE"