Is HEROINE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HEROINE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the main good female character in a work of fiction
- noun - a woman possessing heroic qualities or a woman who has performed heroic deeds
- A woman noted for courage and daring action.
- A woman noted for special achievement in a particular field.
- The word hero should no longer be regarded as restricted to men in the sense “a person noted for courageous action,” though heroine is always restricted to women.
- noun - a brave woman
There are 7 letters in HEROINE: E E H I N O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HEROINE
To search all scrabble anagrams of HEROINE, to go: HEROINE?
Rearrange the letters in HEROINE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of HEROINE
6 letters out of HEROINE
5 letters out of HEROINE
4 letters out of HEROINE
3 letters out of HEROINE
2 letters out of HEROINE
Contextual use of HEROINE
What's nearby HEROINE
Lookup in Wiki for HEROINE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HEROINE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HEROINE"