Is FORMED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FORMED in various dictionaries:
- verb - create (as an entity)
- verb - to compose or represent:"This wall forms the background of the stage setting"
- verb - develop into a distinctive entity
- verb - give shape or form to
- verb - make something, usually for a specific function
- verb - establish or impress firmly in the mind
- verb - assume a form or shape
- adj - having or given a form or shape
- verb - to bring into existence
There are 6 letters in FORMED: D E F M O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FORMED
To search all scrabble anagrams of FORMED, to go: FORMED?
Rearrange the letters in FORMED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FORMED
What's nearby FORMED
Lookup in Wiki for FORMED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FORMED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FORMED"