Is DEFORM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DEFORM in various dictionaries:
- verb - make formless
- verb - twist and press out of shape
- verb - cause (a plastic object) to assume a crooked or angular form
- verb - become misshapen
- verb - alter the shape of (something) by stress
- verb - assume a different shape or form
- To spoil the natural form of; misshape: a body that had been deformed by disease.
- To spoil the beauty or appearance of; disfigure.
- To alter the shape of by pressure or stress.
- verb - to spoil the form of
There are 6 letters in DEFORM: D E F M O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DEFORM
To search all scrabble anagrams of DEFORM, to go: DEFORM?
Rearrange the letters in DEFORM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DEFORM
What's nearby DEFORM
Lookup in Wiki for DEFORM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DEFORM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DEFORM"