Is FOLKLORE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FOLKLORE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the unwritten lore (stories and proverbs and riddles and songs) of a culture
- The traditional beliefs, myths, tales, and practices of a people, transmitted orally.
- The comparative study of folk knowledge and culture.
- A body of widely accepted but usually specious notions about a place, a group, or an institution: Rumors of their antics became part of the folklore of Hollywood.
- A popular but unfounded belief.
- noun - the lore of a people
There are 8 letters in FOLKLORE: E F K L L O O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FOLKLORE
To search all scrabble anagrams of FOLKLORE, to go: FOLKLORE?
Rearrange the letters in FOLKLORE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of FOLKLORE
6 letters out of FOLKLORE
5 letters out of FOLKLORE
4 letters out of FOLKLORE
3 letters out of FOLKLORE
2 letters out of FOLKLORE
Contextual use of FOLKLORE
What's nearby FOLKLORE
Lookup in Wiki for FOLKLORE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FOLKLORE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FOLKLORE"