Is FOLK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FOLK in various dictionaries:
- noun - people in general (often used in the plural)
- noun - a social division of (usually preliterate) people
- noun - people descended from a common ancestor
- noun - the traditional and typically anonymous music that is an expression of the life of people in a community
- The common people of a society or region considered as the representatives of a traditional way of life and especially as the originators or carriers of the customs, beliefs, and arts that make up a distinctive culture: a leader who came from the folk.
- A nation; a people.
- Often folks.
- The members of one’s family or childhood household; one’s relatives.
- Of, occurring in, or originating among the common people: folk culture; a folk hero.
- noun - a people or tribe
There are 4 letters in FOLK: F K L O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FOLK
To search all scrabble anagrams of FOLK, to go: FOLK?
Rearrange the letters in FOLK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FOLK
What's nearby FOLK
Lookup in Wiki for FOLK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FOLK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FOLK"