Is LOOK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LOOK in various dictionaries:
- noun - the feelings expressed on a person's face
- noun - the act of directing the eyes toward something and perceiving it visually
- noun - physical appearance
- noun - the general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people
- verb - perceive with attention
- verb - give a certain impression or have a certain outward aspect
- verb - have a certain outward or facial expression
- verb - search or seek
- verb - be oriented in a certain direction, often with respect to another reference point
- verb - take charge of or deal with
- verb - convey by one's expression
- verb - look forward to the probable occurrence of
- verb - accord in appearance with
- verb - have faith or confidence in
- To employ one’s sight, especially in a given direction or on a given object: looking out the window; looked at the floor.
- To search: We looked all afternoon but could not find it.
- To turn one’s glance or gaze: looked to the right.
- To turn one’s attention; attend: looked to his neglected guitar during vacation.
- To turn one’s expectations: looked to us for a solution.
- To face in a specified direction: The cottage looks on the river.
- To turn one’s eyes on: looked him in the eye.
- To convey by one’s expression: looked annoyance at the judge; looked his devotion to me.
- To have an appearance of conformity with: He looks his age.
- To appear to be: looked the fool in one version of the story.
- The act or instance of looking: I took just one look and I was sure.
- A gaze or glance expressive of something: gave her a mournful look.
- Appearance or aspect: a look of great age.
- A distinctive, unified manner of dress or fashion: the preferred look for this fall.
- To search for; seek: looking for my gloves.
- To expect: Look for a change of weather in March.
- To expect: He looked to hear from her.
- To seem about to; promise to: “an ‘Action Program,’ which... looked to reduce tariffs on over 1,800 items” (Alan D.
- To search for and find, as in a reference book.
- To visit: look up an old friend.
- To be critical or suspicious of something one has received without expense.
- verb - to use one's eyes in seeing
There are 4 letters in LOOK: K L O O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LOOK
To search all scrabble anagrams of LOOK, to go: LOOK?
Rearrange the letters in LOOK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LOOK
What's nearby LOOK
Lookup in Wiki for LOOK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LOOK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LOOK"