Is FOLDER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FOLDER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a small book usually having a paper cover
- noun - covering that is folded over to protect the contents
- One that folds or is folded, such as a booklet or pamphlet made of one or more folded sheets of paper.
- A flexible cover folded in the center and used as a holder for loose paper: a file folder; a hanging folder.
- adj - to lay one part over another part of [v -ED, -ING, -S] : FOLDABLE
There are 6 letters in FOLDER: D E F L O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FOLDER
To search all scrabble anagrams of FOLDER, to go: FOLDER?
Rearrange the letters in FOLDER and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of FOLDER
5 letters out of FOLDER
4 letters out of FOLDER
3 letters out of FOLDER
2 letters out of FOLDER
Contextual use of FOLDER
What's nearby FOLDER
Lookup in Wiki for FOLDER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FOLDER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FOLDER"