Is FEEDERS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FEEDERS in various dictionaries:
- noun - an animal being fattened or suitable for fattening
- noun - someone who consumes food for nourishment
- noun - a branch that flows into the main stream
- noun - a machine that automatically provides a supply of some material
- noun - an outdoor device that supplies food for wild birds
- noun - an animal that feeds on a particular source of food
- adj - to give food to [v FED, FEEDING, FEEDS] : FEEDABLE
There are 7 letters in FEEDERS: D E E E F R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FEEDERS
To search all scrabble anagrams of FEEDERS, to go: FEEDERS?
Rearrange the letters in FEEDERS and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of FEEDERS
6 letters out of FEEDERS
5 letters out of FEEDERS
4 letters out of FEEDERS
3 letters out of FEEDERS
2 letters out of FEEDERS
Contextual use of FEEDERS
What's nearby FEEDERS
Lookup in Wiki for FEEDERS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FEEDERS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FEEDERS"