Is SEEDER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SEEDER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person who seeds clouds
- noun - a mechanical device that sows grass seed or grain evenly over the ground
- noun - a kitchen utensil that removes seeds from fruit
- A machine or an implement used for planting seeds.
- A machine or implement used to remove the seeds from fruit.
- One that seeds clouds.
- verb - to plant seeds (propagative plant structures) in
There are 6 letters in SEEDER: D E E E R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SEEDER
To search all scrabble anagrams of SEEDER, to go: SEEDER?
Rearrange the letters in SEEDER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SEEDER
What's nearby SEEDER
Lookup in Wiki for SEEDER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SEEDER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SEEDER"