Is FEEDER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FEEDER in various dictionaries:
- noun - an animal being fattened or suitable for fattening
- noun - someone who consumes food for nourishment
- noun - a branch that flows into the main stream
- noun - a machine that automatically provides a supply of some material
- noun - an outdoor device that supplies food for wild birds
- noun - an animal that feeds on a particular source of food
- One that supplies food: a nation that is the feeder of millions in developing countries.
- One that is fed, especially an animal that is being fattened for market.
- A worker or device that feeds materials into a machine for further processing.
- A tributary stream.
- A branch line of a transport system, as of an airline or a railroad.
- Any of the mediumvoltage lines used to distribute electric power from a substation to consumers or to smaller substations.
- A transmission line between an antenna and a transmitter.
- adj - to give food to [v FED, FEEDING, FEEDS] : FEEDABLE
There are 6 letters in FEEDER: D E E E F R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FEEDER
To search all scrabble anagrams of FEEDER, to go: FEEDER?
Rearrange the letters in FEEDER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FEEDER
What's nearby FEEDER
Lookup in Wiki for FEEDER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FEEDER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FEEDER"