Is DIGITAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DIGITAL in various dictionaries:
- adj - displaying numbers rather than scale positions
- adj - relating to or performed with the fingers
- adj - of a circuit or device that represents magnitudes in digits
- Of, relating to, or resembling a digit, especially a finger.
- Operated or done with the fingers: a digital switch.
- Having digits.
- Expressed in digits, especially for use by a computer.
- A key played with the finger, as on a piano.
- noun - a piano key
There are 7 letters in DIGITAL: A D G I I L T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DIGITAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of DIGITAL, to go: DIGITAL?
Rearrange the letters in DIGITAL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DIGITAL
What's nearby DIGITAL
Lookup in Wiki for DIGITAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DIGITAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DIGITAL"