Is ATAVISM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ATAVISM in various dictionaries:
- noun - a reappearance of an earlier characteristic
- The reappearance of a characteristic in an organism after several generations of absence, usually caused by the chance recombination of genes.
- An individual or a part that exhibits atavism.
- The return of a trait or recurrence of previous behavior after a period of absence.
- noun - the reappearance of a genetic characteristic after several generations of absence
There are 7 letters in ATAVISM: A A I M S T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ATAVISM
To search all scrabble anagrams of ATAVISM, to go: ATAVISM?
Rearrange the letters in ATAVISM and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of ATAVISM
5 letters out of ATAVISM
4 letters out of ATAVISM
3 letters out of ATAVISM
2 letters out of ATAVISM
Contextual use of ATAVISM
What's nearby ATAVISM
Lookup in Wiki for ATAVISM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ATAVISM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ATAVISM"