Scrabble word: TRAVAIL
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRAVAIL exist?
Definitions of TRAVAIL in dictionaries:
- noun - concluding state of pregnancy
- noun - use of physical or mental energy
- verb - work hard
- Work, especially when arduous or involving painful effort; toil.
- Tribulation or agony; anguish.
- The labor of childbirth.
- To work strenuously; toil.
- To be in the labor of childbirth.
- verb - to work strenuously
There are 7 letters in TRAVAIL: A A I L R T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRAVAIL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRAVAIL plus a wildcard: TRAVAIL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRAVAIL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRAVAIL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.