Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TANNINS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TANNINS exist?
Definitions of TANNINS in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various complex phenolic substances of plant origin
- n - a chemical compound used in tanning
There are 7 letters in TANNINS: A I N N N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TANNINS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TANNINS plus a wildcard: TANNINS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TANNINS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TANNINS
- Edible Wild Plants White Oak (Quercus Alba) Emergency Outdoors Blog
- Example of Wines with Soft tannins Merlot or Pino Nior
- Tasteful tannins Bodega Colom Torronts
- Pouring off liquidtannins from acorn flour Iambic Cafe
- Garland Lodge & Resort Enjoying a drink at tannins
- ... Procyanidin Condensed tannins Flavonoid antioxidants Food science
- What does tannin extraction tastesmell like - Page 2 - Home Brew ...
- de Medicina Veterinria e Zootecnia - Effects of condensed tannins ...
- ... Wall. Syn. Quercus dilatata (Binji) Natural tannins in Pakistan
- Revista Brasileira de Farmacognosia - Pentaclethra macroloba tannins ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.