Scrabble word: SUBDUES
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUBDUES exist?
Definitions of SUBDUES in dictionaries:
- verb - put down by force or intimidation
- verb - to put down by force or authority
- verb - hold within limits and control
- verb - get on top of
- verb - make subordinate, dependent, or subservient
- verb - correct by punishment or discipline
- verb - to bring under control
There are 7 letters in SUBDUES: B D E S S U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUBDUES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SUBDUES plus a wildcard: SUBDUES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUBDUES
Images for SUBDUES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.