Scrabble word: SUBDUE
Is SUBDUE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SUBDUE in dictionaries:
- verb - put down by force or intimidation
- verb - to put down by force or authority
- verb - hold within limits and control
- verb - get on top of
- verb - make subordinate, dependent, or subservient
- verb - correct by punishment or discipline
- To conquer and subjugate; vanquish.
- To quiet or bring under control by physical force or persuasion; make tractable.
- To make less intense or prominent; tone down: Subdued my excitement about the upcoming holiday.
- To bring (land) under cultivation: Farmers subdued the arid lands of Australia.
- verb - to bring under control
There are 6 letters in SUBDUE: B D E S U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUBDUE
Click to search all anagrams of SUBDUE plus a wildcard: SUBDUE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUBDUE
Images for SUBDUE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.