Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SUBDUE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUBDUE exist?
Definitions of SUBDUE in dictionaries:
- verb - put down by force or intimidation
- verb - to put down by force or authority
- verb - hold within limits and control
- verb - get on top of
- verb - make subordinate, dependent, or subservient
- verb - correct by punishment or discipline
- To conquer and subjugate; vanquish.
- To quiet or bring under control by physical force or persuasion; make tractable.
- To make less intense or prominent; tone down: Subdued my excitement about the upcoming holiday.
- To bring (land) under cultivation: Farmers subdued the arid lands of Australia.
- v - to bring under control
There are 6 letters in SUBDUE: B D E S U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUBDUE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SUBDUE plus a wildcard: SUBDUE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUBDUE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SUBDUE
- subdue ...
- subdue Impressions Collection
- Danes primed to subdue Ronaldo Erasmodelavega
- Report K9 stun gun used to subdue Steven Brooks - 14 News WFIE ...
- Robbery Victims Turn the Tables subdue Suspect AldoGonzalez ...
- Chelsea subdue A Subborn Rtu Side
- ... cocktailminardi subdue Hair Color That Looks Better than Natural
- TheOry Photo Art CanCan
- ... subdue to create the most variety to add power and drama to the
- Florida Police subdue 9-Year-Old Girl With Pepper Spray - ABC News