Scrabble word: SUBDUED
Is SUBDUED valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SUBDUED in dictionaries:
- verb - put down by force or intimidation
- verb - to put down by force or authority
- verb - hold within limits and control
- verb - get on top of
- verb - make subordinate, dependent, or subservient
- verb - correct by punishment or discipline
- adj - in a softened tone
- adj - restrained in style or quality
- adj - quieted and brought under control
- adj - not brilliant or glaring
- adj - lacking in light
- verb - to bring under control
There are 7 letters in SUBDUED: B D D E S U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUBDUED
To search all scrabble anagrams of SUBDUED, to go: SUBDUED?
Let's rearrange the letters in SUBDUED and see some winning combinations
Images for SUBDUED
Lookup in Wiki for SUBDUED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.