Scrabble word: SUBDUED
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUBDUED exist?
Definitions of SUBDUED in dictionaries:
- verb - put down by force or intimidation
- verb - to put down by force or authority
- verb - hold within limits and control
- verb - get on top of
- verb - make subordinate, dependent, or subservient
- verb - correct by punishment or discipline
- adj - in a softened tone
- adj - restrained in style or quality
- adj - quieted and brought under control
- adj - not brilliant or glaring
- adj - lacking in light
- verb - to bring under control
There are 7 letters in SUBDUED: B D D E S U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUBDUED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SUBDUED plus a wildcard: SUBDUED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUBDUED
Images for SUBDUED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.