Scrabble word: SITTING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SITTING exist?
Definitions of SITTING in dictionaries:
- noun - (photography) the act of assuming a certain position (as for a photograph or portrait)
- noun - the act of assuming or maintaining a seated position
- noun - a meeting of spiritualists
- noun - a session as of a legislature or court
- adj - (of persons) having the torso erect and legs bent with the body supported on the buttocks
- adj - not moving and therefore easy to attack
- The act or position of one that sits.
- A period during which one is seated and occupied with a single activity, such as posing for a portrait or reading a book.
- A session, as of a legislature or court.
- An act, a condition, or a period of brooding on eggs by a bird; incubation.
- The number of eggs under a brooding bird; a clutch.
- Incubating a nest of eggs: a sitting hen.
- Occupying an official position; incumbent.
- Of or for sitting: a sitting posture; a sitting area in a bus station.
- Done or executed while sitting.
- noun - a meeting or session