Scrabble word: SITTING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SITTING exist?
Definitions of SITTING in dictionaries:
- noun - (photography) the act of assuming a certain position (as for a photograph or portrait)
- noun - the act of assuming or maintaining a seated position
- noun - a meeting of spiritualists
- noun - a session as of a legislature or court
- adj - (of persons) having the torso erect and legs bent with the body supported on the buttocks
- adj - not moving and therefore easy to attack
- The act or position of one that sits.
- A period during which one is seated and occupied with a single activity, such as posing for a portrait or reading a book.
- A session, as of a legislature or court.
- An act, a condition, or a period of brooding on eggs by a bird; incubation.
- The number of eggs under a brooding bird; a clutch.
- Incubating a nest of eggs: a sitting hen.
- Occupying an official position; incumbent.
- Of or for sitting: a sitting posture; a sitting area in a bus station.
- Done or executed while sitting.
- noun - a meeting or session
There are 7 letters in SITTING: G I I N S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SITTING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SITTING plus a wildcard: SITTING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SITTING
Images for SITTING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.