Scrabble word: SEGMENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEGMENT exist?
Definitions of SEGMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - one of several parts or pieces that fit with others to constitute a whole object
- noun - one of the parts into which something naturally divides
- verb - divide into segments
- verb - divide or split up
- Any of the parts into which something can be divided: segments of the community; a segment of a television program.
- The portion of a line between any two points on the line.
- The area bounded by a chord and the arc of a curve subtended by the chord.
- The portion of a sphere cut off by two parallel planes.
- A clearly differentiated subdivision of an organism or part, such as a metamere.
- verb - to divide into sections