Scrabble word: SEGMENT
Is SEGMENT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SEGMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - one of several parts or pieces that fit with others to constitute a whole object
- noun - one of the parts into which something naturally divides
- verb - divide into segments
- verb - divide or split up
- Any of the parts into which something can be divided: segments of the community; a segment of a television program.
- The portion of a line between any two points on the line.
- The area bounded by a chord and the arc of a curve subtended by the chord.
- The portion of a sphere cut off by two parallel planes.
- A clearly differentiated subdivision of an organism or part, such as a metamere.
- verb - to divide into sections
There are 7 letters in SEGMENT: E E G M N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SEGMENT
Click to search all anagrams of SEGMENT plus a wildcard: SEGMENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SEGMENT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SEGMENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.