Scrabble word: ROUNDUP
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROUNDUP exist?
Definitions of ROUNDUP in dictionaries:
- noun - the activity of gathering livestock together so that they can be counted or branded or sold
- noun - a summary list
- noun - the systematic gathering up of suspects by the police
- The herding together of cattle for inspection, branding, or shipping.
- The cattle so herded.
- The workers and horses employed in such herding.
- A gathering up, as of people under suspicion by the police.
- A summary: a news roundup.
- noun - the driving together of cattle scattered over a range
There are 7 letters in ROUNDUP: D N O P R U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROUNDUP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROUNDUP plus a wildcard: ROUNDUP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROUNDUP
Images for ROUNDUP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.