Scrabble word: ROUNDUP
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROUNDUP exist?
Definitions of ROUNDUP in dictionaries:
- noun - the activity of gathering livestock together so that they can be counted or branded or sold
- noun - a summary list
- noun - the systematic gathering up of suspects by the police
- The herding together of cattle for inspection, branding, or shipping.
- The cattle so herded.
- The workers and horses employed in such herding.
- A gathering up, as of people under suspicion by the police.
- A summary: a news roundup.
- noun - the driving together of cattle scattered over a range