Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ROOMFUL
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROOMFUL exist?
Definitions of ROOMFUL in dictionaries:
- noun - the quantity a room will hold
- The amount that a room can hold: a roomful of furniture.
- The number of people that a room can hold: a roomful of guests.
- The number of people in a room, considered as a group: The whole roomful gasped when he entered, wearing a bizarre costume.
- noun - as much as a room can hold
There are 7 letters in ROOMFUL: F L M O O R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROOMFUL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROOMFUL plus a wildcard: ROOMFUL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROOMFUL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ROOMFUL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.