Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ORMOLU
In which Scrabble dictionary does ORMOLU exist?
Definitions of ORMOLU in dictionaries:
- noun - brass that looks like gold
- Any of several copper and zinc or tin alloys resembling gold in appearance and used to ornament furniture, moldings, architectural details, and jewelry.
- An imitation of gold.
- n - an alloy used to imitate gold
There are 6 letters in ORMOLU: L M O O R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ORMOLU
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ORMOLU plus a wildcard: ORMOLU?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ORMOLU
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ORMOLU
- Antiques Atlas - ormolu Mantel Clock (France C. 1870)
- ... Louis XIV Style Figural ormolu-Mounted Cut-Brass-Inlaid Writing-Table
- Antiques Atlas - Gilt ormolu French Mantel Clock
- 0906-0765 CHINESE CARVED WHITE MARBLE BUST of Quan Yin an Oriental ...
- Louis XVI ormolu mount kingwood wood table a ecrire (Item 10009)
- Click for larger version of ROCOCO ormolu Image 1
- Fine Louis XV Style ormolu Mounted Tulipwood Commode by Rozier ...
- Antique French Second Empire ormolu Gilt Bronze Cherub Cupid Clock ...
- antiguo francs luis xv ormolu de bronce reloj de la chimenea ...
- Breathtaking Gilded ormolu and Crystal Twenty-Five Light Antique ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.