Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RECORDED
In which Scrabble dictionary does RECORDED exist?
Definitions of RECORDED in dictionaries:
- verb - make a record of
- verb - register electronically
- verb - indicate a certain reading
- verb - be aware of
- verb - be or provide a memorial to a person or an event
- adj - set down or registered in a permanent form especially on film or tape for reproduction
- adj - (of securities) having the owner's name entered in a register
- verb - to set down for preservation
There are 8 letters in RECORDED: C D D E E O R R
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RECORDED plus a wildcard: RECORDED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RECORDED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RECORDED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.