Scrabble word: ORDERED
Is ORDERED valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ORDERED in dictionaries:
- verb - give instructions to or direct somebody to do something with authority
- verb - make a request for something
- verb - issue commands or orders for
- verb - bring into conformity with rules or principles or usage
- verb - bring order to or into
- verb - place in a certain order
- verb - appoint to a clerical posts
- verb - arrange thoughts, ideas, temporal events
- verb - assign a rank or rating to
- adj - having a systematic arrangement
- adj - disposed or placed in a particular kind of order
- adj - marked by an orderly, logical, and aesthetically consistent relation of parts
- verb - to give a command or instruction to
There are 7 letters in ORDERED: D D E E O R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ORDERED
Click to search all anagrams of ORDERED plus a wildcard: ORDERED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ORDERED
Images for ORDERED
Lookup in Wiki for ORDERED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.